Welcome to Casino Online Slots Games Center
Please note: the likelihood of infection in the baby is relatively small, since the baby is reliably protected by the antibodies present in the mother's body and obtained with breast milk. After suffering adenovirus infection, children develop immunity, which lasts for 5-8 years. It should be noted that immunity is type-specific, and more than 50 types of adenovirus have already been identified. In this regard, the transferred disease does not insure against infection with another type of virus of this group. Symptoms of adenovirus infection.
- Etiology and pathogenesis of the disease
- All clinical manifestations can be combined into two syndromes
- Adenovirus infection in children is manifested by the following symptoms.
Casino services we provide:
- tickling, rawness and sore throat (worse when swallowing)
- severe difficulty in nasal breathing; an increase in the general body temperature (from 37.5 ° C to 39 ° C)
- damage to the conjunctiva (accompanied by lacrimation, swelling of the eyelids, pain in the eyes and the presence of purulent discharge)
- deterioration in appetite
- GlutathioneCasino Online
- cough (at first dry, and on 3-4 days wet with sputum discharge).
Important: children of the younger age group (especially infants) may develop seizures at the peak of a febrile reaction. For a younger age, stool disturbances and abdominal distention due to inflammation of the mesenteric (mesenteric) lymph nodes are more characteristic.
The severity of conjunctivitis with adenovirus infection is different. Its symptoms appear at different stages of the disease (both at the very beginning and 3-5 days). First, one eye is affected, and soon (usually after 1-2 days) the inflammatory process also affects the second.
The child's eyelids are edematous, and in the morning it is difficult for the patient to open his eyes, since the purulent discharge glues the eyelashes. Depending on the form of adenoviral conjunctivitis (membranous or follicular), one of 2 standard treatment regimens can be used: Complications of adenovirus infection in children.